Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Would you ever....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stereotypes are based in truth...or else they wouldn't be stereotypes biggrin

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Stereotypes..Isnt that where they're Sony or Phillips or Toshiba??..*L* biggrin

    ------------------
    The fact that your mind isn't clouded by medication, fills me with pity...
    Death Defying

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Zenith, Sony, magnavox, PHillips... *spins and runs out*

    ------------------
    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pioneer, Panasonic and pussy oh my!...oops Freudian slip biggrin

    so kidding*L*

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

  5. #15
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here it is... I'm a guy, so naturally, I know all there is to know about women biggrin
    *don't crucify me just yet ladies*
    and I must say, I DO know that erect nipples do NOT mean your horny, except sometimes... Like if I pushed you in a cold river, or put snow down your shirt, and your nipples got like rocks, I wouldn't think you wanted to do me biggrin

    BUT, men's penis' shrivel up because they fear being eaten by fish!! Big fish LOVE cold water... so the colder the water, the bigger the fish, the LESS we have to make our weeny's look like worms... it's a nature thing biggrin

    Now when the temp is cold, and our weenies shrivel, and there's nothing to do with water, well, there just so happens to be a good explanation for that as well!!!
    The explanation being that, when it's cold, our dingy's shrivel to keep us from tripping over them and falling face first into the snow, or anything else that might make us colder than we already are.

    OH, and I do not find a woman bending over a stove to be a come on.... when she's doing that, I consider it doing her job!!!!! *just trying to get you guys riled up, i hope that worked*

    Now if she's wearing a school girl skirt without panties and is bending over in front of a stove.... well then, heaven help her, cuz that IS a come on wink

    you women are eviL! us men are just your pawns, and that's the truth!

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  6. #16
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Arrow

    lumpy men
    cold nipples,
    and hot ovens ...

    now I'M horny
    biggrin

    ------------------

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *laffs*..

    Hey Hanny..When its hot..Can I come over and use your weenie *giggles* as a skip rope?

    *falls over in a fit of giggling*

    ------------------
    The fact that your mind isn't clouded by medication, fills me with pity...
    Death Defying

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *bends over a stove in a school girls skirt with no undies on* biggrin

    sorry I just had to*LOL*

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

  9. #19
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    eek Teasing is mean wink eek

    *puts on a schoolgirl skirt and takes off his boxers and looks around for a stove*
    Ever wonder what scots wear under their kilt? I can show you if you'd like biggrin

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From my previous post...I neva mentioned that I was teasing once biggrin

    ....just for the record wink

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •